Eden is looking to hire Chefs de Partie (CDPs) and Demi Chefs de Partie (DCDPs) who will delight our customers with excellent cooking according to the Chef’s recipes and specifications.
At Eden, we take pride in hiring excellent minds and commit to the right environment for their optimum productivity and growth. If that sounds like you, come join us.
- Prepare menus according to recipes and in collaboration with colleagues with attention to speed and quality of meals.
- Set up workstations with needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes.
- Follow the guidance of the Head Chef/Sous Chef and have input in new ways of presentation of dishes
- Ensure food items and equipment are cleaned and stored properly.
- Follow strict health and hygiene standards in the preparation of meals
- Collaborate with colleagues to maintain a smooth and friendly work environment
- Proven experience as a CDP or DCDP.
- Demonstrated ability to cook and plate meals according to specifications
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, processes and equipment.
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of culinary trends and kitchen procedures.
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position.
- We’ll invest in your well-being with a comprehensive health care coverage.
- We'll provide you daily office lunch whenever you're in the office.
- Up to 2 weeks of paid leave yearly.
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful chef and a human being.
- An excellent workplace culture.
- A chance to work on something new and exciting in Nigeria.
How to apply
If you've mentally ticked off most of the requirements, we want to meet you. So, send an email to email@example.com, with the position you're applying for as subject. Include your resume and a short note/cover letter.
Can't wait to hear from you!