Eden is looking to hire Stewards to work as part of our Kitchen Team.
This role performs various kitchen tasks such as cleaning of kitchen equipment and dishes, sorting, tagging, packaging and arrangement of prepared meals.
At Eden, we take pride in hiring excellent minds and commit to the right environment for their optimum productivity and growth. If this sounds like you, come join us.
- Arrange and tag customers’ orders for delivery
- Verify food orders and confirm that they are correct before tagging and packaging
- Assist in dishing food following the plating guidelines set by the company
- Clean and sanitize food packaging area
- Help with delivery and restocking.
- Performing basic cleaning services in the food packing stations and the storage room.
- Prior experience as a waiter or service personnel in a food business.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in the kitchen.
- Ability to operate kitchen utensils.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position.
- We’ll invest in your well-being with a comprehensive health care coverage.
- We'll provide you daily office lunch whenever you're in the office.
- Up to 2 weeks of paid leave yearly.
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful steward and a human being.
- An excellent workplace culture.
- A chance to work on something new and exciting in Nigeria.
How to apply
Sound like you? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with this position as subject. Include your resume and a short note/cover letter.
We can't wait to hear from you!